Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in St. Paul. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in St. Paul. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Indiana – including St. Paul & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services St. Paul homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Paul?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in St. Paul. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The St. Paul Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Paul, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Paul? IN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Indiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Paul
IN Tree Trimming serves St. Paul and the surrounding area: