Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in St. John. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in St. John. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Indiana – including St. John & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years can result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services St. John homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in St. John?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in St. John. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The St. John Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. John, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. John? IN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Indiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. John
IN Tree Trimming serves St. John and the surrounding area: