Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Straughn. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Straughn. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Indiana – including Straughn & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Straughn homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Straughn?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Straughn. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Straughn Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Straughn, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Straughn? IN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Indiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Straughn
IN Tree Trimming proudly serves Straughn and communities nearby: