Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Trafalgar. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Trafalgar. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Indiana – including Trafalgar & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long can result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Trafalgar homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Trafalgar?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Trafalgar. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Trafalgar Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Trafalgar, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Trafalgar? IN Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Indiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Trafalgar
IN Tree Trimming serves Trafalgar and communities nearby: