Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Union City. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Union City. That’s where we come in! IN Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Indiana – including Union City & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Union City need to have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Union City?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Union City. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Union City Tree Pruning Process
IN Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Union City, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IN Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Union City? IN Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Indiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IN Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Union City
IN Tree Trimming proudly serves Union City and neighboring communities: